Co4T2 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
- By purchasing a ticket by telephone, in person at the door, via the desktop or mobile website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets are sold by Co4T2 for their own productions, on behalf of other producers, promoters and event organisers.
- Co4T2 reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme or casting where unavoidable.
- Tickets are offered for sale subject to availability.
- All ticket prices quoted by Co4T2 in print and online are subject to change at any time. In response to demand, we may adapt prices, seating areas, and discounting.
- We may also limit or restrict access to concession rates.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the event.
- Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or applied retrospectively.
- Discounts can be withdrawn by us at any time.Co4T2 reserves the right to make additional targeted special ticket offers in addition to those published in brochures or on websites from time to time, and to withdraw them at any time.
- Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and his or her party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder.
- We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached.
- Where transaction charges apply this will be set at the ticket calculation, before checkout.
TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Ticket exchanges may be available up to one week prior to a performance at our discretion and by agreement with producing companies.
- Exchanges can only be made for later performances of the same production, subject to a fee.
- This exchange offer excludes Group Bookings of 10 or more tickets.Tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- However, when we do accept tickets for resale, this will only be once all other available tickets are sold and subject to a fee.The producer or event promoter is primarily responsible for all refunds.
- Generally no ticket price will be refunded when more than half the performance has taken place, or if the interval has been reached.We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same or greater value.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, AGE GUIDANCE, SECURITY AND SAFETY
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where we believe other patrons’ comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected.
- Every patron entering the auditorium must be in possession of a ticket.
- Except for pantomimes and where advertised, children under 3 years of age will NOT be admitted to performances as this may disturb other patrons’ enjoyment.
- For reasons of health, safety and security all children must be accompanied and sat with a paying adult or chaperone at all times.
- Any published advice about age suitability for any production is offered as a guide only.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding suitability for age groups.
- Children under 2 years of age are permitted to pantomimes and shows as advertised free of charge when seated on a paying adult lap.
- Please note that the use of mobile phones, cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment is strictly prohibited anywhere in the auditorium.
- Please note that the venue is a non-smoking building which includes vaporisers.
- Please confirm smoking/vaping areas with the Duty Manager or person in charge.